Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016!

As Christmas day approaches I hope everyone has a chance to celebrate with family or friends, I hope you get to share in the wonderful Christmas spirit that is not only for children, but for everyone. Rejoice in all you have and enjoy life!.

If you are looking for something special for your Christmas layouts ... come on over to see all of the Christmas items in my shop.  There is something for traditional, kids and much more.

See ALL OF THE CHRISTMAS KITS IN MY SHOP HERE.

I also have some new 'Classic Glitter Christmas' papers that are perfect for any Christmas photos.

Get 'Classic Glitter Christmas' papers  HERE


It's very hard to tell in the small previews but each paper has a beautiful glitter effect.



And I have a GREAT sale going on the rest of the month ...

Get 40% OFF MY ENTIRE SHOP from Dec. 23rd - 31st

Take advantage of my entire shop sale HERE


And you can get 50% off of 'Christmas-Winter Hanger Bundle' 
until Dec. 29th!
18 fun Christmas and winter quotes on cute hangers ...

Get 'Christmas - Winter Hanger Bundle' HERE


And my tradition continues this year with these Christmas Ornaments freebie for you...

2016 Christmas Ornaments ... enjoy!!

Get them HERE



I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy new year!

No comments: