Friday, November 28, 2014

40% off - Black Friday (weekend!)

Woot!

It's Black Friday and you know what that means!  SALES, SALES, SALES!

You can get 40% off my entire shop for 3 days~
Everything on sale including new products and 99 cent items so don't miss out.  
Go check out all the awesome prices in my shop HERE

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

And some exciting news!
I will be starting a newsletter in the very near future. The newsletter will consist of new product announcements, specials and offers and freebies designed especially for subscribers. I will not be spamming your inbox and will probably only do 1 or 2 a month. So I hope you will sign up and join me on this little journey. Bear with me as I've never done a newsletter and I'm sure there will be some adjustments to make as I go along. I'm planning my first one for next week!

Sign up for LLL Creations Newsletter HERE


~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~
And make sure while you are at my shop you pick up my latest freebie. 
Available for a limited time!
Pick up 2014 Christmas Ornaments HERE


And more exciting news coming in  a few days~
Have a great Black Friday (weekend!)

No comments: