Tuesday, August 5, 2014

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

August has arrived and it's a beautiful month!  I'm hoping the great weather continues so I can enjoy it!

My flower gardens have done spectacular this year.  Loving all the colour and the changes throughout the months.


And this is the amazing rainbow we had in our backyard the other day.  It was spectacular!
 

Ok... my news..... :)

I am Daily Featured Designer at My Memories today!!
(OK, actually yesterday but I am running late here ..lol)

And the best part is I am celebrating by putting my ENTIRE shop on sale from Aug 4th - Aug 8th!
  40% OFF EVERYTHING!
So make sure you head on over to my shop and get the great deals from the 4th to the 8th!.   
Includes new releases listed below!!!


While I was on vacation at a cottage a a few weeks ago I received an email from a customer with a request.  She told me she loves my Metal Word Plates  (see HERE) and asked me if I would do up some with a Christmas theme and a Birthday theme.   So I did ... and they are now live in the shop.

Get Christmas Metal Word Plates HERE


 Get Birthday Metal Word Plates HERE


And while I was at it I did up these ...

Birthday Plaques 1-9 - Get them HERE


Birthday Plaques 10-18 - Get them HERE


AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

Sunset Expressions is new to the shop too!
And you get ALL THIS! (See next 5 previews!!)

Get 'Sunset Expressions' HERE






 There are also add-on packs that coordinate with the kit ...

 Sunset Expressioon Borders - Get them HERE


 Sunset Expression Frames - Get them HERE


 And Sunset Expressions Papers Plus - Get them HERE


And of course... if you want it ALL - Get Sunset Expressions Bundle HERE


And also because I am featured designer I have changed my exclusive freebie on facebook.  
For a limited time get these Flower Stick Pins under the Exclusive Freebie tab.



~Have a great day~
 

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Beautiful photos of your flowers and that rainbow is amazing Lil! I just dropped by to see what you've been up to lately. You have been crazy busy. Gorgeous stuff.

Lil said...

Thanks Arlene ..just noticed this comment now!