Friday, August 29, 2014

Freebie and an Awesome Sale!

The End of August has arrived.  Too soon if you ask me but it is what it is.

My husband and I have been watching a show every night this week. Same time every night, between 7 and 8 pm. We sit ourselves down and have front row seats! And what a show it is! I love it!
These are Starlings and they are preparing to migrate south. They practice every night with all the new babies and it's so amazing to watch.



Ok ... new items ...

Birthday Kits for Boys and Girls ...aged 1 through 9.  Too many to show them all here but come on over and see them in my SHOP!


And some more fun stuff ....

Splash Pad Fun!
And you get everything in the next 4 previews in this fun kit!

Get 'Splash Pad Fun' HERE





And if you own My Memories Suite there are also 3 size photobooks pre-done with this kit.

12x12 is HERE
8.5x11 is HERE
11x8.5 is HERE
 

And more new items arriving soon!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

This is a long weekend in Canada!  It's Labour Day ... and no work!  Woot!
And I'm starting the long weekend early.... NOW!
And .. it's the perfect time to check out my ENTIRE SHOP!!!
 Everything on sale~! Including 99 cent items and new releases!
Don't miss this ~ only from Aug 29th - Sept 1st!


   So head on over to my shop HERE

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~
 
And to kick off the long weekend ... I've got a Freebie for you  ...
(for a limited time ...don't delay!)
Come on over and get it here.
 
I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: