Monday, August 18, 2014

Autumn in August??????????

Really?  It's August!!  It should be hot ... and humid....and the best month of summer!
But obviously Mother Nature has other plans!!!   It's been rainy and cool and the nights have been down right cold!   Ok, that is a lot of exclamation marks but this is ridiculous ....

Soooooooooo........... instead of talking about all the bad weather we have had the last few weeks,  I will tell you we did try to get a road trip in .. it didn't last as long as we thought - because of the weather - but we did the best we could and had a fun few days.  If you ever get a chance to go to Quebec City, make sure you go to Montmorency Falls... so worth the trip!!!


And ... new in my shop .... Road Trip Word Art ... surprised?  lol
Get it HERE.


And also some fun Cardboard Frame Strips ...

A great, fun way to put a lot of photos on one page ...
Come see the layouts in the shop for a closer look..  HERE.


And... if you own My Memories Suite ..I've got some Templates for Birthday Boys and Birthday Girls ..aged 1-9!!

Templates come in 3 sizes ... 12x12, 8.5x11 or 11x8.5  ...and on sale so try them out at this awesome price, they are a great way to get pages done quick, can be 'tweaked' to your liking and can be added to any existing book you are working on. Plus you get the backgrounds and embellishments separately to use in other projects by downloading the general zip as well.
 AND ON SALE!


Come on over to my shop and see all the new items arriving all the time!
Like these ... arriving this week!

If you have my kit called 'Water Fun', I now have Water Fun Borders that match...
arriving this week in my shop! 


And also 'Water Fun Frames' ... coming this week!


If you don't own my 'Water Fun' Kit .. well you can now get the bundle too!  
Coming this week!

 

And to coordinate with my Road Trip Word Art ...these Road Trip Borders will be in the shop this week!


And ...  I've got sales galore going on ... like this:

 This LINK goes to just all of the 'Deluxe Love' items on sale for your convenience.

And ... If you missed this freebie on my facebook page last year, I have now put it FREE in my shop!!   Get it HERE!

  Have a great day!

No comments: