Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Oh My!

Spring is here.... or so I thought. The Tree Swallows that were around for a few days disappeared and then ... more snow!.  Really?   I'm so over it!   LOL

Well, I wasn't kidding you when I said I have TONS on new items in the shop this month!

But first off....
Easter is just around the corner and I've got a deal you dont' want to miss!!


Everything Easter is 50% off ... great deals ..
This LINK is to just my Easter items for your convenience.  But hurry!

And you might want to check out my entire shop.  Sales, sales, sales and new items have arrived and more arriving daily.  I've got some really neat things going live in a few days too.

So you have to come over to MY SHOP and see!!!

You don't have to own My Memories Suite to shop in my shop.   But if you are interested in the program NOW is the time to get it!!!

Go get My Memories Suite v5.  HERE and start scrapping the easy way!


And ...   while you are over in my shop, make sure you have picked up 'Roses for You' Frame ..

Perfect for Easter, Mothers Day and much more!!

Get Roses for You Frame Freebie HERE


And make sure you come on over to my FACEBOOK PAGE for more freebies and to see what is new and more fun sales!

Have a great Easter!

No comments: