Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year everyone!

May this new year be filled with happiness and love, joy and laughter, health and prosperity. All the best to each and every one of you in 2014!

It's already been a long winter - freezing temperatures and nasty snow storms.  I know we are not alone and many provinces in Canada and much of the United States are going through the same thing.  Stay warm everyone!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

New items have hit my shop since my last post ...
If you've seen my 'Man Cave' kit, ... available HERE
(See all previews in the shop for this kit)


you'll love the new add-on packs!

Man Cave Frames - available HERE


Man Cave Borders - available HERE


And if you want it all ... Man Cave Bundle is available HERE


And also ...

My 'Inspirational' kit, ... available HERE
(See 5 all previews in the shop to show you what you get!) 

 
now has add-on kits as well!

Inspirational Borders - available HERE


and Inspirational Frames - available HERE


And of course, if you want it all ----> Inspirational Bundle is available HERE


So check out my shop once in awhile.  There are always new and fun things arriving, sales and freebies too!

~~ -:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:-.•:*♥*:•.-:¦:- ~~

I would like to help you out starting up your 2014 scrapping.  So my latest exclusive freebie should do just that!

2014 Starter Kit, including a fun frame and chrome year embellishments ... 
Pick up this latest exclusive freebie HERE


HAPPY 2014!